Hope Grows Child Development Center
At Hope Grows our teachers are well trained and qualified, also all our staff voluntarily participates in the child credentialing program. Some of the qualifications are:
- A bachelor’s degree from an Institute of higher education (IHE);
- 120 semester hours of college credit from an IHE;
- Bachelor’s degree equivalence as determined by an independent agency authorized to evaluate foreign degree/credentials.
- 90 hours Child Development Course or a Child Development Associate (CDA).
- CPR & First Aide
- Emergency Preparedness
- Medication Administration
All our staff in the infant room also has:
- 45 hour Infant/Toddler Course or
- Child Development Associate (CDA).